Poninjas Episode One Poninjas Episode One

Awesome

WEll that was some great ish... Very good. For Ninja Wheaties hehe. But i liked the way ya handled it. I couldn't have done it better myself.

AngryMouse14 responds:

Wow ty much for the positive feedback! The Pononjas really caught on. I'm gonna have to make a series after this! >:)

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

Goood. ANd so long

Damn how'd ya fit all that under 600KB...?! Great job i guess. :)

Bus Stop! Bus Stop!

Um yah

that was some shit. Ok the animation was uh under decent. The story well...I guess is ok uhm. Wierd. and uh well i dunno...time for Remake

My Screwed Up Brain My Screwed Up Brain

Thats some great stuff.

HEy thats some really good Skits there. Hehe yah Hewlett packard sucks ass. But um yeah i'd donate a dollar if i wasn't in debt soo i think i'll do the tell a friend thing. :)

Accessory to Mannapping Accessory to Mannapping

Uh er...

I get the concept. It was just boring.

Barbados Barbados

Very good

Well Ok This was pretty good. The jokes were good too. But umm I dunno somethin about the animation that just didn't impress me. The space battle was cool but the crashing hmm dat could use work.

Mushan - orb of balance Mushan - orb of balance

Good Trailer

Sweet Trailer. Graphics were good. One suggestion though. I would put sound effects. Yah sure you got your animation down well. but Every trailer should have sound Fx. Go watch a freakin movie. And watch the trailers there. And then take after that. K. Then do what you gotta do.

deemzies responds:

yeah you might have a point there
the soundguy told me the same thing hehehe

Jack the Necrophiliac Jack the Necrophiliac

What the hell

THat was some hilarious shit. Yet frighteningly disturbing. Heheh Ahh Necro on zombie action hehe never thought it'd be funny. Lol

Strategy Guide Ep. 1 Strategy Guide Ep. 1

I know where Guido is comin from.

YAH blast them codes. SHit. Dammit they made those codes back then really hard to execute. Well great job. I love this.

Crimescene Crimescene

Uh dull humor but well put

Well you did some nice effects. I'll give ya that. I got the humor but it seemed a bit dull. BUt ya still get a good score.