Ghost Motel 6 Ghost Motel 6

It was long and tedious

Ah well i'm tryin to get into this series but i just can't It just seems sooo boring.n but i still manage to finish the game. but it was just so long and slow.

Violet-AIM responds:

okay

Carious Weltling Carious Weltling

Very grotesque game

Uh sounds like somethin you'd find in hell. I played it i admit it was very well put but uh just nasty. But you get a good score for good gameplay. Maybe a different genre perhaps?

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

This was a pretty good game!

YAHHH i played this shit like 5 times. And i'm still trying to figure out all the ranks. I wonder whats worst than faggot. I"ll just find out tomorrow. But yeah i gave you all 10s its very good. Does South Park know what you're doing though? oh well.

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Very good. I like the hot anime pics

Great drawings... IF you did draw em. I like the pics and heheh the concept. LOL A pervert taking pics from girls somehow hehe Lol wierd. Gosh this prolly would be some kind of hentai movie.

Jack Must Die Jack Must Die

Good game. It belongs up there...

Yah good game it's even better than that pumpkin carver game. Controls were simple and easy. Too bad there's no ending to this game...

Arrogancy Game Demo Arrogancy Game Demo

Good demo but you should put more.

You should have put mroe into the demo. Nothing was too interesting except the graphics. This hasn't enticed me at all to play the full game.

Action Pongbat Action Pongbat

I'm no fan of Pong but this is ok

Well i guess you made it seem hard. But the time limit thing was too short. Plus that other laser evil cow game. That one sucked. I don't think even the cow dies. Although the pong part almost had me. But yet it was still too easy.

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

Very cute Halloween Card

Yah This was a very good Halloween thing.

K vs K Fighting System K vs K Fighting System

Great JOb just wish you could put the rest

Yah great job man. Although you could have put some more characters in. It would have made it interesting. And if you do decide to do that At least make a quit fight option. But other thant hat This kicked ass. Great!

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !